We offer a 401(k) and Profit Sharing retirement savings plan through Fidelity Investments with the following benefits:
- Employees may contribute 1% to 60% of pre-tax compensation to the 401(k) plan (up to IRS limits).
- Millennium matches employee contributions 100% up to the first 4% you contribute to the 401(k).
- After two years, employees are 100% vested in the Company match.
- Our 401(k) plan offers over 30 core investment options varying in risk and access to over 4,500 mutual funds through Fidelity BrokerageLink.
- The Profit Sharing feature provides an additional Company contribution based upon your age and service and vests gradually over six years.
At no charge to Millennium employees, the College Coach organization assists you and your family through important educational challenges, including:
- Preparing for college, including selecting and applying to colleges
- Financing college
College Coach provides these services through onsite seminars, an online virtual learning center and an educational help desk.
Millennium is committed to providing opportunities for employees to learn more about and better utilize company compensation and benefit programs. Therefore, we offer educational seminars in Cambridge, MA, on a variety of subjects, including how to buy a home, estate planning and financial planning.
We also offer access to personal financial counseling to help you make the best planning decisions for you and your family. This service is offered through The Ayco Company, L.P., a Goldman Sachs Company, one of the nation's largest and most comprehensive financial counseling organizations.
Millennium employees enjoy the following benefits through Bank of America:
- Onsite Bank of America ATM
- Discounts and special services through the Bank at Work program